gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
572363 Posts in 510035 Topics by 8218 Members - Latest Member: zaq003 August 19, 2019, 12:49:53 pm
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Print
Author Topic: Router Help/Setup and FAQs  (Read 77233 times)
Imm0Rtal
Global Moderator
1337+

E-Cock: -17

Shady@Noxhub.net

« Reply #90 on: June 03, 2011, 12:28:17 am »

Lately I've been mostly within my social circle because I haven't been able too since my fucked up schedule so I've been meeting more chicks through them. but

It is fairly easy for me to "wing it" as you called it and meet some interesting girls. Many times those who are easiest and the most entertaining to meet are the ones that I can approach while still within an environment that I am some what comfortable in and just talk to them. At my school (or anywhere really, im not going to get into it), you really just have to go up and talk to them, if your somewhat interesting then it doesn't even matter what you talk about. I mean there are thousands of b.s. fluff topics about my university in general that I use to set up some kind of NLP rapport with them.

For instance, there is one computer lab that is just horrible, you can't even try to communicate with sign language without being kicked out, but it is the most convenient so a lot of people will go there unknowingly. I don't know how many times I would see 2 good looking girls try and chat and then have to leave. Well, fair enough. I get up too and walk out with them and join in with there complaints and end up showing them a far better unknown area with computers in my department building( a modern day heroic good looking s.o.b.; where I  know more people and can easily set up more casual encounters. If I eventually grow bored with them, they usually don't come back if I'm not there and I don't have to worry about it. or is that still shitting where you eat?

What the fuck is NLP rapport? I googled it and got something about mind reading..

Also.. That sounds like a lot of work for two girls who have boyfriends. Or am I just being a nerd dwelling retard for thinking that way?

philliyxx
Global Moderator
1337+

E-Cock: 34

!M NOT $|_@yE|2 !!!mUAHAHAAAHHAFHHH

« Reply #91 on: June 03, 2011, 01:00:49 am »

What the fuck is NLP rapport? I googled it and got something about mind reading..

Also.. That sounds like a lot of work for two girls who have boyfriends. Or am I just being a nerd dwelling retard for thinking that way?

You need to realize, any good looking girl is going to have some male figure who she is "talking" to. That should not phase anyone one bit. Quite simply there are NO fine ass girls that don't have men trying to hit on them are satellite around them. If you can go into it knowing that and assume they are some bitch niggas then who the fuck cares if they might have a  boyfriend, I guarantee you can get them to say "he's not the one" and then steal her. They not married or anything shit.

Even If you find out it's too much "work" to put in then at least you might be able to use them to meet more people or prove social value to other females.
Posted on: June 02, 2011, 08:49:57 PM
we should probably move the last 6 posts and the future ones into a new thread btw.

Official Nox Help and Suport Topic 
http://www.noxforum.net/index.php?topic=1472.0
Rember, 1472 if you have no fucking clue
Imm0Rtal
Global Moderator
1337+

Shady@Noxhub.net

« Reply #92 on: June 03, 2011, 01:54:55 am »

You need to realize, any good looking girl is going to have some male figure who she is "talking" to. That should not phase anyone one bit. Quite simply there are NO fine ass girls that don't have men trying to hit on them are satellite around them. If you can go into it knowing that and assume they are some bitch niggas then who the fuck cares if they might have a  boyfriend, I guarantee you can get them to say "he's not the one" and then steal her. They not married or anything shit.

Even If you find out it's too much "work" to put in then at least you might be able to use them to meet more people or prove social value to other females.
Posted on: June 02, 2011, 08:49:57 PM
we should probably move the last 6 posts and the future ones into a new thread btw.

Just so you know, I get the deal with hot girls, I am not coming from a jealousy model. I am more worried about this.

"hey girls durpa durpa" (for 30 minutes)
"oh btw I am married" (blue balls)

Again, maybe I am just being closed minded and I should be more social. (as opposed to being a little nerd cretin who crawls out of his basement in a trench coat)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 01:59:54 am by Imm0Rtal » Logged

Morden Tral
Administrator
1337+

E-Cock: 128

« Reply #93 on: June 03, 2011, 11:56:11 am »

Its cool philly, the only real way to see the info is on the first page anyway. This won't really detract from anything.

continue, that I may laugh

philliyxx
Global Moderator
1337+

« Reply #94 on: June 03, 2011, 03:03:35 pm »

I guess 30 min holds a different value with you where it seems like a waste of your time. Where as I can bullshit for 2 hours before class so it doesn't matter. Although I try to find out their relationship status within the first 15 and let her know I'm interested so I can dip the fuck out if I need too

Imm0Rtal
Global Moderator
1337+

Shady@Noxhub.net

« Reply #95 on: June 03, 2011, 05:49:35 pm »

I guess 30 min holds a different value with you where it seems like a waste of your time. Where as I can bullshit for 2 hours before class so it doesn't matter. Although I try to find out their relationship status within the first 15 and let her know I'm interested so I can dip the fuck out if I need too

Sounds good.

Next Question: What if they can't really speak English that well and are really shy.. What do?

Let's pretend I had this friend who really likes asian girls and the majority of them are stimulated by math homework and can barely say a few words beyond hi.
Have you ran into this?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 05:51:10 pm by Imm0Rtal » Logged

philliyxx
Global Moderator
1337+

« Reply #96 on: June 03, 2011, 09:40:53 pm »

Seems like the language barrier would be pretty challenging, but if you know they like math then there you go. You could also tell him to get a book on seductive body language or something too, since most communication can be relayed without words to begin with.

I would probably try and get them to tutor me or help me with some probablems that I already know how to do but pretend other wise. Then solve the shit and praise them and make them feel really good so they get comfortable. Eventually use the math as an intermediary to make some kind of corny relation to "equations" and sex.

ME + U= Smiley  IDK.
Posted on: June 03, 2011, 05:40:08 PM
That nox emotion thing messes it up. But bitches love smilies.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 09:44:19 pm by philliyxx » Logged

Imm0Rtal
Global Moderator
1337+

Shady@Noxhub.net

« Reply #97 on: June 04, 2011, 01:25:50 am »

Seems like the language barrier would be pretty challenging, but if you know they like math then there you go. You could also tell him to get a book on seductive body language or something too, since most communication can be relayed without words to begin with.

I would probably try and get them to tutor me or help me with some probablems that I already know how to do but pretend other wise. Then solve the shit and praise them and make them feel really good so they get comfortable. Eventually use the math as an intermediary to make some kind of corny relation to "equations" and sex.

ME + U= Smiley  IDK.
Posted on: June 03, 2011, 05:40:08 PM
That nox emotion thing messes it up. But bitches love smilies.

Math was an example, I meant shy girls with a language barrier. Just approaching them with a deep tone of voice and eye contact makes them wanna pee their pants and run away.

Why am I attracted to shy Asian woman, I have weirder fetishes then Morden.

EDIT:

I mean my friend.. Yea he is.

philliyxx
Global Moderator
1337+

« Reply #98 on: June 04, 2011, 01:37:35 am »

I doubt that, a shy asian lady isn't that far out of a fetish... unless you beat them into slavery or something  rolleyes

Imm0Rtal
Global Moderator
1337+

Shady@Noxhub.net

« Reply #99 on: June 04, 2011, 01:42:56 am »

I doubt that, a shy asian lady isn't that far out of a fetish... unless you beat them into slavery or something  rolleyes

Thanks man for the vote of confidence.

philliyxx
Global Moderator
1337+

« Reply #100 on: June 04, 2011, 01:50:45 am »

Thanks man for the vote of confidence.

You should visit Korea sometime. You would be a in paradise.

Imm0Rtal
Global Moderator
1337+

Shady@Noxhub.net

« Reply #101 on: June 04, 2011, 03:07:16 am »

You should visit Korea sometime. You would be a in paradise.

Bet your ass.

Alex "Should have rubbed harder" Hart
NEWB

E-Cock: 0

« Reply #102 on: October 11, 2011, 11:47:21 pm »

I have a 2 wire (2701 HG-B) gateway.  I enabled the ports to go through, 3840,4005,4808,4810,4995,7000-7002,1234-1237 and 18590-18599.  BTW I have 2 nanostations(shoot the signal of the internet to eachother so it goes Gateway-Nano1-Nano2-Computer.  I took my firewall off of my computer.  I used the Port Checker to see if it was working and it didnt work.  It is not getting a signal back.  Please help-btw im new so if I left something out just tell me and i can give you more info.
philliyxx
Global Moderator
1337+

« Reply #103 on: October 12, 2011, 02:03:31 am »

I know this is some what old, but for future reference. Those trying to host using Windows 7 may want to try and turn off their firewall through the services.

Just search services, then choose the gear picture icon.
Should bring up a long list of windows services.
Scroll down to Windows Firewall
Right click=>Properties>Startup type>Disable.

Alex "Should have rubbed harder" Hart
NEWB

E-Cock: 0

« Reply #104 on: October 12, 2011, 05:16:58 pm »

I have windows XP and already turned my Firewall off.
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx