gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
572363 Posts in 510035 Topics by 8218 Members - Latest Member: zaq003 October 17, 2019, 11:07:30 am
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 Print
Author Topic: the legend. the myth. NOX  (Read 115611 times)
zeeezo
« Reply #225 on: August 24, 2011, 08:17:16 am »

noxfreaks.707designs or something, hefe's site
drizit
NEWB

E-Cock: 0

« Reply #226 on: October 12, 2011, 10:30:09 pm »

Mmmmm, I never played online back in 2000, but I played through the single player modes through the years. I even bought the Prima guide lol undecided
I can't recall why I couldn't play online before, but people should start playing this again because it's quite enjoyable online. Really wish they could
remake a new version of nox where your character levels up in multiplayer.

I would assume that editing the core of this game wouldn't be too difficult anymore. Anyone know of any mods for nox?
philliyxx
Global Moderator
1337+

E-Cock: 34

!M NOT $|_@yE|2 !!!mUAHAHAAAHHAFHHH

« Reply #227 on: October 12, 2011, 10:50:38 pm »

I can't recall why I couldn't play online before, but people should start playing this again because it's quite enjoyable online

some how you are correct.

Official Nox Help and Suport Topic 
http://www.noxforum.net/index.php?topic=1472.0
Rember, 1472 if you have no fucking clue
Morden Tral
Administrator
1337+

E-Cock: 128

« Reply #228 on: October 13, 2011, 12:19:21 pm »

Mmmmm, I never played online back in 2000, but I played through the single player modes through the years. I even bought the Prima guide lol undecided
I can't recall why I couldn't play online before, but people should start playing this again because it's quite enjoyable online. Really wish they could
remake a new version of nox where your character levels up in multiplayer.

I would assume that editing the core of this game wouldn't be too difficult anymore. Anyone know of any mods for nox?

Search around this forum, every mod ever for the North American community comes / came out of here.

The russians have been doing cool things though.

Imm0Rtal
Global Moderator
1337+

E-Cock: -17

Shady@Noxhub.net

« Reply #229 on: October 24, 2011, 06:08:45 am »

Map Database is at the bottom of this forum on the home page.. check it out.. any of the scripting maps are worth a download.. pretty impressive shit.

Jeslek
Initiate

« Reply #230 on: November 28, 2011, 06:50:03 pm »

Do you guys remember when we were getting pressured at postcount or whatever it was to talk more about the game of Nox itself so we made up the robber class and wrote odes to the greatsword?
Morden Tral
Administrator
1337+

E-Cock: 128

« Reply #231 on: November 28, 2011, 08:39:36 pm »

The robber class made it to wikipedia for awhile before some bastard cleaned up the nox page (and also removed all links to this forum).

zeeezo
« Reply #232 on: December 01, 2011, 01:44:03 am »

heya, jes.  how do you like Skyrim?  you're thinking of WNx.  a lot of us migrated there since it was the only semi-organized "clan" left on Nox.  i wish we had backups of those last threads we made- i remember them being pretty hilarious (esp 'cause i created the robber thread and everything i do is amazing and great and cool).  we were declared something of a mutiny.  self-fulfilling prophecy of theirs' or not and pretty soon Nox was removed and I created Postcount for us all to retreat to.
Imm0Rtal
Global Moderator
1337+

Shady@Noxhub.net

« Reply #233 on: December 01, 2011, 03:32:37 am »

Noxforum had way better e-drama..

Cause I was here.

philliyxx
Global Moderator
1337+

E-Cock: 34

!M NOT $|_@yE|2 !!!mUAHAHAAAHHAFHHH

« Reply #234 on: December 01, 2011, 07:14:36 pm »

Noxforum had way better e-drama..

Cause I was here.

bxilo forum?

Official Nox Help and Suport Topic 
http://www.noxforum.net/index.php?topic=1472.0
Rember, 1472 if you have no fucking clue
Imm0Rtal
Global Moderator
1337+

Shady@Noxhub.net

« Reply #235 on: December 02, 2011, 04:06:12 am »

bxilo forum?

Yea there too..

zxKILLAZ
NEWB

« Reply #236 on: December 04, 2011, 02:21:57 am »

Wut up everyone!! Its been a LONG time

SAGES FTW
Fanlaen
NEWB

« Reply #237 on: February 13, 2012, 04:48:23 am »

heya, jes.  how do you like Skyrim?  you're thinking of WNx.  a lot of us migrated there since it was the only semi-organized "clan" left on Nox.  i wish we had backups of those last threads we made- i remember them being pretty hilarious (esp 'cause i created the robber thread and everything i do is amazing and great and cool).  we were declared something of a mutiny.  self-fulfilling prophecy of theirs' or not and pretty soon Nox was removed and I created Postcount for us all to retreat to.

About WNx:
I remember when they got mad that someone had a picture of a girl with a bikini as their avatar, so everyone changed their avatars to David Hasselhoff in a speedo, haha.
They eventually had a countdown on the frontpage to when they would shut down the Nox forum, we were a pretty young rebellious group.

This thread is great. I remember being an idiot on the noob servers and eventually moving over to the USA servers. I tried my hand at the clan servers and got absolutely smashed by Tempest. I ended up just watching him play and god damn he was good, the most I've ever seen him talk was ": )". PEPE and PACO, some great alter egos to watch in there too, for the laughs. I remember spending a lot of time watching TuLLs wasting everyone.

Also, Milo, I now accept that Milo isn't a woman's name.
Imm0Rtal
Global Moderator
1337+

Shady@Noxhub.net

« Reply #238 on: February 13, 2012, 09:15:56 pm »

About WNx:
I remember when they got mad that someone had a picture of a girl with a bikini as their avatar, so everyone changed their avatars to David Hasselhoff in a speedo, haha.
They eventually had a countdown on the frontpage to when they would shut down the Nox forum, we were a pretty young rebellious group.

This thread is great. I remember being an idiot on the noob servers and eventually moving over to the USA servers. I tried my hand at the clan servers and got absolutely smashed by Tempest. I ended up just watching him play and god damn he was good, the most I've ever seen him talk was ": )". PEPE and PACO, some great alter egos to watch in there too, for the laughs. I remember spending a lot of time watching TuLLs wasting everyone.

Also, Milo, I now accept that Milo isn't a woman's name.

I was PEPE btw..

MILO!!!
VIP
1337+

E-Cock: 10

Admin

« Reply #239 on: February 16, 2012, 07:35:01 am »

its really not

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 Print 
gfx
Jump to: