gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
572363 Posts in 510035 Topics by 8218 Members - Latest Member: zaq003 July 19, 2019, 02:28:58 am
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Reply Print
Author Topic: Adults only super secret tree fort  (Read 59720 times)
Morden Tral
Administrator
1337+

E-Cock: 128

« on: October 18, 2008, 01:52:30 pm »

Invite only member group for adults and members over the age of 18, this lets us post offensive or adult material (drugs, pictures, conversations) without public attention for the kiddies and bots.

Apply for this member group through PM only

That is all

MILO!!!
VIP
1337+

E-Cock: 10

Admin

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2008, 05:02:16 pm »

its not a secret now

philliyxx
Global Moderator
1337+

E-Cock: 34

!M NOT $|_@yE|2 !!!mUAHAHAAAHHAFHHH

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2008, 08:52:05 pm »

better have already added me morden.

Official Nox Help and Suport Topic 
http://www.noxforum.net/index.php?topic=1472.0
Rember, 1472 if you have no fucking clue
Xan
Team Blue
Veteran

E-Cock: 1

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2008, 03:23:27 am »

I want in! No icky girls allowed in the Tree Fort though. Standard Tree Fort rules.
Morden Tral
Administrator
1337+

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2008, 12:00:12 pm »

On a related note, I got two interesting PMs after this:

1. Tiffany wants in to a naked girl board (she is now a member)

I want to be in the super secret tree fort.

2. Misha just keeps getting more and more faggish (she seems to be in love with me)

Sadly for her I've already read the rant she sent me, meaning she copied it from god knows where and thought it'd be clever.

Hey  Morden.
I want to forcedly insert a long stick with a razorblade attached to the tip into your anus. afterwards I'd duck tape you to my wall and inject 50ml of pure orange juice into your veins. Then I'd tear you off my wall and throw you into a closet with a sadistic mailman, who is also a hot male stripper, and have him strip for you while throwing cardboard boxes at your feet and dreaming of cutting you up into tiny little bite size pieces but I would never let him. After some time you have come to accept the fact that you are a homosexual and you in my sadistic mailman, who is a sexy stripper, will get hitched but even than i won't let you and your husband. Besides obeying my every command you and your husband will be placed into a room with nothing but a small rock and a device. When activated the device slowly cuts away at your flesh only scraping away at the upper levels of skin and after about 30 minutes it slowly starts to poor Maple syrup on you and then that is when it releases killer bees.
Have a nice day,

Cancel or Allow?
NEWB

E-Cock: -1

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2008, 01:21:52 pm »

I wrote it just for you, I hope you liked it.

** I'd  like to point out that after you called me "faggish" you said  "she seems to be in love with me.", which seems like a contradiction to me. Even though I know for a fact both statements are untrue, I know I am not faggish, and I highly doubt I could ever love someone whose face resembles that of a chipmunk that's had the cuteness sucked out of him, I prefer men who actually look like men and not woodland creatures. I don't know about you but I am certainly not into bestiality (you however, may have to resort to it)**
#zx.pr0jk
Global Moderator
1337+

E-Cock: 203

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2008, 01:47:54 pm »

...face resembles that of a chipmunk that's had the cuteness sucked out of him...

Hahaha.

Everyone, are you ready for doom? Because I blacken the sun and bloody the moon.
Morden Tral
Administrator
1337+

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2008, 01:53:04 pm »

I wrote it just for you, I hope you liked it.

** I'd  like to point out that after you called me "faggish" you said  "she seems to be in love with me.", which seems like a contradiction to me. Even though I know for a fact both statements are untrue, I know I am not faggish, and I highly doubt I could ever love someone whose face resembles that of a chipmunk that's had the cuteness sucked out of him, I prefer men who actually look like men and not woodland creatures. I don't know about you but I am certainly not into bestiality (you however, may have to resort to it)**

Misha misha misha

Nuf said

P.S: Get your boyfriend to take you out on walks more often, it'll broaden your view of the world

« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 01:58:58 pm by Morden Tral » Logged

Cancel or Allow?
NEWB

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2008, 03:30:19 pm »

Misha misha misha

Judging by the fact that you keep posting my picture everywhere...I'd swear you were obsessed with me, morden. Awww, how cute I have a fan, I bet you have a shrine dedicated to me don't you morden. Don't go stalking me now, okay? I am glad I am not that sloth you might become even more obsesed mr chipmunk cheeks.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 03:33:46 pm by Cancel or Allow? » Logged
philliyxx
Global Moderator
1337+

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2008, 03:34:41 pm »

Hair any shorter you will be confused as a man many times.

Cancel or Allow?
NEWB

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2008, 03:48:54 pm »

Hair any shorter you will be confused as a man many times.
I am not planning on cutting it any shorter, thanks though, and that is extremely unlikely because men are differently shaped  but thank you for proving you are a complete idiot and thinking your opinion actually mattered, and have a nice day.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 03:52:13 pm by Cancel or Allow? » Logged
philliyxx
Global Moderator
1337+

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2008, 04:01:26 pm »

I am not planning on cutting it any shorter, thanks though, and that is extremely unlikely because men are differently shaped  but thank you for proving you are a complete idiot and thinking your opinion actually mattered, and have a nice day.

Honestly if I saw that same picture from a distance I would think you were a 16 year old emo boy, just saying, your face looks like a dudes. How are men differently shaped I don't understand that logic, are you saying you have boobies?
Posted on: October 20, 2008, 11:58:35 AM
Maybe a pale Gothic Hansen impersonator?

Cancel or Allow?
NEWB

« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2008, 04:09:46 pm »

Honestly if I saw that same picture from a distance I would think you were a 16 year old emo boy, just saying, your face looks like a dudes. How are men differently shaped I don't understand that logic, are you saying you have boobies?

Emo boys look like chicks so it's not that I look like an emo boy it's that they are faggots.
Morden Tral
Administrator
1337+

« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2008, 04:13:03 pm »

Emo boys look like girl/man hybrids but are slightly more manly then girlie, YOU are more manly then most emo boys, enjoy your testosterone and hairy chest.

Also yeah I agree, me posting your "picture" three times in my post must mean I have a crush on you. Thank you for verifying that those other two pictures featured you, I was unsure if I had it correct or not.

*edit* did you get hit with a shovel or is your nose just flat by some horrible roll of the genetic dice.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 04:15:14 pm by Morden Tral » Logged

Cancel or Allow?
NEWB

« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2008, 04:28:10 pm »

Emo boys look like girl/man hybrids but are slightly more manly then girlie, YOU are more manly then most emo boys, enjoy your testosterone and hairy chest.

Also yeah I agree, me posting your "picture" three times in my post must mean I have a crush on you. Thank you for verifying that those other two pictures featured you, I was unsure if I had it correct or not.

*edit* did you get hit with a shovel or is your nose just flat by some horrible roll of the genetic dice.
Oh so you are into beastiality, ah I assumed as much. Kind of weird, morden, then again you are more chipmunk than man. You pathetic nerdy little chipmunk. grin so humourous, that you think you're above everyone else when infact you are nothing. From what I heard, you are just bitter because you got ditched by some girl (which really doesn't surprise me) and that is why you are the way you are.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 04:44:27 pm by Cancel or Allow? » Logged
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Reply Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx