gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
572363 Posts in 510035 Topics by 8218 Members - Latest Member: zaq003 April 22, 2019, 02:48:08 pm
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] Print
Author Topic: The OFFICIAL Help/Support Topic (FOR ANY PROBLEMS WITH NOX POST HERE)  (Read 164368 times)
AiyaEarendil
NEWB

E-Cock: 0

« Reply #495 on: April 06, 2014, 09:56:45 am »

Solved! Thanks! Smiley
drmonumbo
NEWB

« Reply #496 on: November 10, 2014, 12:51:12 am »

Hey I'm having a lot of trouble hosting a server.

I went through all the guides and have everything working as it should except my friends can't connect to my server that I hosted on the westwood online network. It shows up but when they connect it just times out. I forwarded the port mentioned in one of the guides 18590. I feel like I'm missing a proper port or something. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

FIXED! stupid me didn't notice the port range was from 18590-18599
Posted on: November 09, 2014, 06:26:02 PM
Hmmm? Lets think, I said I'd already forwarded the correct ports... but wait, why did I say that to begin with? OH YEAH, it still doesn't work. You win an internet.

Oh holy shit I was embarrassing back then. Sorry about that and thanks for continuing to keep Nox alive.
Marchiorix
NEWB

« Reply #497 on: March 22, 2015, 06:26:27 pm »

Hi!

I'm working to make my Nox playable online...

Before reading all instruction I found in the forum, I tryed to install the "NoxQuestEnglish" and "NoxEng1.2" in Westwood folder, but a danger window sayed "Problems Installing quest after update. Old File not found. However a file of the same name was found. No update done since filename and content do not match!". I found an explanation topic of this problem, but I don't understand what exactly I have to do: restarting computer and re-installing nox are ok, but what about the 2 patches? How can I find "englishnonquest" patch and the other "quest" mentioned in that guide? Are those the same I tryed to install at first?

(A little before the guide i saw (it's Nox forum -> Nox -> Help/Support Board -> List of common problems) i read about a link where I can download an english quest...but the link brings me to a page which not exist now!)

So...what can I do?

Thank you!

Posted on: March 16, 2015, 02:19:13 PM
hi,

i'm gonna write again because i really need help Sad

by myself i can't understand what to do, instead the exellent guide..please can anyone be patient and help me? The problem isn't changed...

Thanks..
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx