gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
486096 Posts in 423768 Topics by 8218 Members - Latest Member: zaq003 January 17, 2019, 05:30:39 am
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Reply Print
Author Topic: Regarding Public Insults and Degradation of Other Members  (Read 23733 times)
Zoa
Administrator
Legendary

E-Cock: 74

« on: May 16, 2005, 04:42:31 am »

Please be aware of a change in policy concerning the appropiateness of flames and such on this forum.

In an effort to clean up some of the topics that have been flying around recently, we, the admins and moderators, are going to take the position of locking or deleting all future topics that have the sole purpose of creating mischeif or causing harm to a member of this forum community. The only exception we will make to this, is the Offical Beef Thread, which will be a spot for flames and such. Our position on that will change if it leads to destruction of this forum, if there are any future attempts to cause any form of damage to another's computer, or if some of the insults go too far, including but not limited to: mislabeled URLs, URLs that lead to any illegal page that attempts to load any type of malware or virus, URLs that lead to pages designed to crash your system or cause a DOS, and any attempts at cross-site scripting will result in bans. If a member of this system, repeatedly ignores the new rules against flame topics or takes the Beef Thread too far, that member will be banned or suspended at the decision of the admins.

The primary rule that will make all of our life's easier is the Golden Rule. Learn from it.

-- The Admins

"I see it all perfectly; there are two possible situations — one can either do this or that. My honest opinion and my friendly advice is this: do it or do not do it — you will regret both." -- Søren Kierkegaard
Morden Tral
Administrator
1337+

E-Cock: 128

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2005, 03:38:17 pm »

It's about keeping the forum alive and clean. Players are free to express themselves fully as they wish. However, expressing oneself does not require such fanciful bashing and useless posts (let alone IE crashing websites). I know alot of noxers are younger and thus are even more antigoverment than I am (hard to be), but some order is needed in a thriving commune or it falls. Experience tells us this, and history backs it up.

Play as you wish, post as you wish, just remain respectfull.

zeeezo
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2006, 09:50:56 am »

I'd advise you just ban the ones who cause the most bullshit: immortal, eiot, smiles. but then you would turn into my forum.   

oh

and please don't ban me just to make this situation ironic
Morden Tral
Administrator
1337+

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2006, 01:52:26 pm »

Much as I enjoy irony, we like you a bit more then that.

Imm0Rtal
Global Moderator
1337+

E-Cock: -17

Shady@Noxhub.net

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2010, 02:29:31 pm »

I'd advise you just ban the ones who cause the most bullshit: immortal, eiot, smiles. but then you would turn into my forum.   

oh

and please don't ban me just to make this situation ironic

Cute

Damaskox
Apprentice

E-Cock: 0

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2010, 04:57:01 pm »

Please be aware of a change in policy concerning the appropiateness of flames and such on this forum.

In an effort to...

That's cool.
superjackfromeurtha
Master

E-Cock: 5

Nox mapmaker..

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2011, 09:08:32 pm »

Apparently, there is some posting bug.. look:
http://www.noxforum.net/index.php?action=recent

In fermentum fringilla neque sit amet porta. Vestibulum a quam nisi. Donec in est sit amet dolor porttitor mattis. Donec ut accumsan.

Generated 1 paragraph, 22 words, 133 bytes of Lorem Ipsum
Morden Tral
Administrator
1337+

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2011, 11:49:18 pm »

Nope, its my anti bot system i installed

Stavros
Apprentice

E-Cock: 0

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2012, 08:14:44 am »

Regarding the golden rule, we may have trouble here if any members are from South Carolina.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/HGpXHYtkOS8&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/HGpXHYtkOS8&rel=0</a>
zeeezo
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2012, 03:44:55 pm »

i'm the guy behind the podium talking
lemmer
NEWB

E-Cock: 1

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2012, 12:30:00 am »

What the fuck is shit bunch of fucking kykes
gfx
Pages: [1] Reply Print 
gfx
Jump to: